PPM organizes discussion on valorisation of algal biomass in France.
Pôle Mer Méditerranée (PPM) invites you to participate to the "Valorisation of algal biomass" working group which will take place online on Thursday 27 May from 10:00 to 12:00. During this workshop, we will discuss the following topics:
- Spirulina production in France;
- The use of cultivated algae as fodder for abalone feed;
- The production of spirulina in France;
- The design of food products based on algae;
- The use of ulva and bioplastic;
- Biological recovery of industrial smoke.
This event is organised in partnership with IFREMER and within the framework of the PMM's "Blue Biotechnologies" Strategic Activity Area as well as the European project B-Blue, which aims to create a community of stakeholders around blue biotechnologies.
Registration is free but mandatory: https://www.weezevent.com/gt-valorisation-de-la-biomasse-algale
The event will be held in French.
For more information, please contact Charlène Aurégan - email@example.com